Open 24/7 7 Days A Week

27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX


Our Support Policy

Bellow you will find a list of agencies supporting individuals and victims for a number of reasons: Please note if you or someone you know is at risk of domestic abuse, domestic violence, sexual abuse or stalking please do not hesitate to call the Police on 101 or in an emergency 999.

Should you have suspicions that a person has been convicted of a Domestic Violence Offence in the past then under Claire’s Law you can apply for disclosure of this information to the Police for free. The police will then look into this and on a case by case basis will decide whether or not disclosures are made. This can be obtained for free and can take around several weeks to come back.

Similarly Sarah’s Law gives parents the legal right to know if anyone with regular access to children posed as a risk again this can be obtained by contacting the Police and again is also a free service.

Support Organisations

Domestic abuse or violence is a crime and should be reported to the police –there are also other organisations who can offer you help and support.

Call 999 if it’s an emergency or you’re in immediate danger.

The police take domestic violence seriously and will be able to help and protect you.

Contact your local neighbourhood policing team if it’s not an emergency.

Other organisations who can help

Contact any of the following organisations to get help and advice about domestic abuse.

English National Domestic Violence Helpline
0808 2000 247

Wales Domestic Abuse Helpline
0808 80 10 800

Women’s Aid Federation (Northern Ireland)
0800 917 1414

Scottish Women’s Aid
0800 027 1234

National Centre for Domestic Violence
0844 8044 999

Men’s Advice Line
0808 801 0327

Find out about call charges.

Stalking is a crime and should be reported to the police – there are also other organisations who can offer you help and support.

You can get advice from the National Stalking Helpline.

National Stalking Helpline
Telephone: 0808 802 0300
Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 4pm (except Wednesday 1pm to 4pm)
National Stalking Helpline
Find out about call charges

You can also contact:

Report a rape or sexual assault

If you’re the victim of rape or sexual assault, the police and other organisations are there to help.

Call 999 to report a rape or attempted sexual assault, as soon as possible after the crime.

If the offence has recently happened:

  • keep the clothes you were wearing and don’t wash them – the police may need them as evidence for the investigation
  • try not to shower as there may be evidence which the police can use

If you’re under 17, the Child Protection Unit of your local police station will deal with your case.

Online Abuse – Digital Trust

Get in Touch
close slider

Request A Consultation

Pin It on Pinterest

Call Now Button