Are They Safe Limited Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing high-quality private investigation services to all of our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details.
By Email: [email protected]
By Phone: 0207 183 6973
By Post: 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Director, Laura Lyons who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Laura will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Laura will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Laura will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for someone unconnected with the matter at the firm to review the complaint.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
If we need to change the timescales as per above we will write to you and explain why.
Director of Are They Safe Limited
Review Date: 18/01/2018